Monday, January 17, 2011

New Epiphany word for the year: Dance

OK, I must admit when I first got it, I had to chuckle for my mind went immediately to the world's definition of "dance".  Needless to say the mental image of me getting up and boogie-ing down was rather humorous.  And my brother's response slightly tongue-in-cheek was also funny, saying that now I have to go out to the clubs with him. Yet, I was brought out of my momentary giggle-fest and reminded kindly by someone I was giving a ride to that dance does have a bigger and deeper meaning.  OK, then I know that and hadn't really taken the time to truly meditate upon it in the context of what does "dance" have to do with God and what is He wanting me to learn from this most curious word?

-------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment