Friday, November 19, 2010

Post I got in FB this morning..good timing

"You say that a dense darkness is obscuring your mind. Why, at such times, do you not come to Me, the light who can in an instant pour into your soul more understanding about holiness than can be found in any books?... the darkness about which you complain I first endured in the Garden of Olives when My Soul was crushed in mortal angui...sh.
I am giving you a share in those sufferings because of My special love for you and in view of the high degree of holiness I am intending for you in Heaven.
A suffering soul is closer to My heart. But when your mind is dimmed and your sufferings are great , it is then that you take an active part in My Passion. It is your task to submit yourself to My will at such times, more than at others."

No comments:

Post a Comment