Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ahh Sunday!  The Lord's day, praise be to God!

Things to be better, a calm has stayed with me inside.  Was re-reading some of my posts and know I have been a bit out there lately.  Never thought I would be this emotional, this whatever...
so had a good quiet time in prayer today. One on what has been going on lately inside me Sometimes it is too easy to get wrapped up in your own crap and it misleads you and misguides you.  So this evening and tomorrow are new days and once again try to start anew!

So since transportation is severely limited, along with funds for stuff like a bus going to look again at anything within a bit easier walking distance that might want volunteers.  Got to get out of the house and mix with other people!  So pray for me and off I go!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment