Thursday, November 26, 2009

God is love and His graces always astound me.




Jesus is love and His tenderness uplifts me, as the inner voice after Communion that day reminded a couple weeks ago, Jesus is "my Master, my Savior and my Brother..." Oh my God let me lay down on the cross and lovingly out stretch these hands and place my feet all for love. Love for my Father the Almighty One, for You, for the Holy Spirit! Let me lay down out of love for my brothers and sisters. Let me lay down in love for my blessed Mother Mary... let me do only that which is Thy will dear Holy One for I renounce all that is me and place once again all my trust and love in You for all eternity. I humbly ask You through your beloved Son, Jesus,and Mary, the mother You gave to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment