Sunday, February 21, 2010

The word "Metanoia" means "conversion or repentance and the continual life of inner change and growth".



"Trials help greatly to detach us from earth. They make us look to God, rather than to this world." * St. Therese of Lisieux

Back home now, left Canada on Ash Wednesday. Did not consciously plan to leave that day, it was when my hotel was paid until and it was near the end of my money so God has blessed me with what will be an interesting start to Lent this year.

All I can say is this is a true time to depend and test my own willingness to trust completely in God's will for me. He is merciful and kind to allow me this period of love and testing. So into this heart of mine I strive to make a home pleasing to Mary my Queen and mother and friend. With Blessed Mary's guidance she will lead me into making this heart a place where Jesus may come and rest His head, where hopefully one day I can truly receive completely the love He has for me and I can truly give all to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment