Monday, July 20, 2009

Ahh CONFESSION-It IS GOOD!

So after the 2am wake up where all was not happy, joy,joy... Went out and tracked a priest, well, waited until Mass. Just inside every sinew, cell, and aim was- GET TO CONFESSION LINDA! Told ya this is a crazy time, if I hadn't been nuts before I would be afraid I was going nuts. It is different this is directed and not out of control other then for what needs to be a bit careening. ROFLMAO- the one good thing about my background I guess! Differentiating between sane and insane crazies.

Talk about the crazies out today, every single one I saw was on that knife's edge in the eyes and tension department not gonna be a fun day in the mental health and outreach fields today. Mother Mary look over them all and pray for them all. Very brittle looking the 4 I saw.

Thunder, lightening pouring down rain this am when left eh house(7am, told ya I was totally unsettled). Until Mass at 830 came out rain lifted cloudy but not Boomdrench, then read Psalm 139. Ahhhh... God is merciful, Jesus is the true healer... all I had to do was ask. Next time don't wait 3 months dumkoff.


Psalms
Chapter 139

1
1 For the leader. A psalm of David. O LORD, you have probed me, you know me:
2
2 you know when I sit and stand; you understand my thoughts from afar.
3
My travels and my rest you mark; with all my ways you are familiar.
4
Even before a word is on my tongue, LORD, you know it all.
5
Behind and before you encircle me and rest your hand upon me.
6
Such knowledge is beyond me, far too lofty for me to reach.
7
Where can I hide from your spirit? From your presence, where can I flee?
8
If I ascend to the heavens, you are there; if I lie down in Sheol, you are there too.
9
3 If I fly with the wings of dawn and alight beyond the sea,
10
Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand hold me fast.
11
4 If I say, "Surely darkness shall hide me, and night shall be my light" --
12
Darkness is not dark for you, and night shines as the day. Darkness and light are but one.
13
You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother's womb.
14
I praise you, so wonderfully you made me; wonderful are your works! My very self you knew;
15
5 my bones were not hidden from you, When I was being made in secret, fashioned as in the depths of the earth.
16
Your eyes foresaw my actions; in your book all are written down; my days were shaped, before one came to be.
17
How precious to me are your designs, O God; how vast the sum of them!
18
Were I to count, they would outnumber the sands; to finish, I would need eternity.
19
If only you would destroy the wicked, O God, and the bloodthirsty would depart from me!
20
Deceitfully they invoke your name; your foes swear faithless oaths.
21
Do I not hate, LORD, those who hate you? Those who rise against you, do I not loathe?
22
With fierce hatred I hate them, enemies I count as my own.
23
Probe me, God, know my heart; try me, know my concerns.
24
6 See if my way is crooked, then lead me in the ancient paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment