Friday, March 6, 2009

Mass Cards and Holy Cards- Great site to Visit


This is a wonderful site that has beautiful Mass cards and holy cards from antique to modern day. She always has the prayers included that are printed on the cards and other info as available.

I highly recommend this site! (click on title for link)

Most mass card/holy card images I have/or will use on this blog will come from her vast collection. Other images are used though, including some I have found in other places and also my own photography and artwork. The Blessed Mary statue below is a work I completed last year and have in my garage waiting to be delivered, hence the background. I will try to do a better job of crediting the artwork as I continue this endeavor. As an artist myself I know how important it is to credit work and collections. So I would like to thank Micki for the use of her vast collection of cards to illustrate my mad mental musings. thank you, and may God continue to bless you and your wonderful blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment